- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Opportunities for Youth Giving young people a second chance
- RSVP/Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
- You're Invited! RSVP "Learn & Link" event
- Training: The World of Immigrants' Eligibility for Public Benefits
Thanks to the Affordable Care Act, Steve D. was able to take his business with him to the Big Apple and still have the health security he’d so valued in Massachusetts.
In 1966, 23 men and women joined a new CSS project founded on a revolutionary idea—that the skills and experience of older adults represented a great, untapped resource.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."